Our job opening
We are looking for high energy, passionate, experienced Call Center Agents to join our 24-hour call center team! We own and operate over 60 Planet Fitness clubs across 6 states and we're growing every day! We've built a great team-based environment filled with high energy people who have a strong work ethic and operate with high level of integrity - and that's where you come in!
You will work in a call center environment, providing a unique customer experience via telephone and email. You will act as an advocate to our members, guests and prospective members, helping to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Receive inbound calls, answer questions, and explain Planet Fitness in a friendly manner for prospective and current members.
- Inform prospective members of the current prices and promotions, while encouraging them to come and visit a local club.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner via phone and/or email.
- Facilitate needed updates to members’ accounts up to and including cancel request with the mindset of saving the membership through asking questions and over coming objections.
- Answer detailed questions regarding member’s agreement and company policies.
- Be the first point of contact for first call resolution.
Current Available Shifts:
- Shift will be assigned based on call volume and staff needs, we are 24 x 7 x 365 operations. Current shifts in rotation include.
- Monday-Sunday: 10 AM - 7 PM
- Monday-Sunday: 3 PM – 12 AM
- Monday-Sunday: 11 PM – 7 AM
- Monday-Sunday: 10 PM - 6 AM
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with prospects, members and co-workers.
- Punctuality, reliability, patience, and a strong willingness to go above and beyond.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- 1 – 2 years of call center or customer service experience.
- CRM (Zendesk, SalesForce) experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook.
Why you should join Excel Fitness
- Great career opportunities – every one of our managers were promoted from within.
- Free premium gym membership!
- Health, vision, and dental benefits packages available after 90 days of employment.
- Continuous training to help you on your career path.
- Ability to be promoted within the company, either in our corporate office or at a local club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That’s where you come in. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer’s life, you’ve found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you’re making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.